Monday, February 28, 2011

Freebie Alert!

Hello sweet friends!

I have been having a grand old time blog-hopping lately and on my travels I came across the most amazing site called Indiefixx.com. The site is run by Jen Wallace, here she shares her love of indie design, crafting, diy, gardening and cooking. Jen also runs a project called 'Feed your soul: free art project.' The idea of the project is to feed our souls during these hard economic times with some beautiful free art work donated by various artists. Every Monday there is a gorgeous new free picture for you to save and print. I saved these beauties...


Too cute. Yep, my soul is definitely feeling better for those little nuggets of joy! Go get yours...



Hugs,   B  x

3 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Ooooo , how lovely to find something for free for a change and how sweet those images are. I must go and have a look.
.... and, I LOVE your new header. XXXX

koralee said...

Thanks for sharing my sweet friend. xoxoxo Off to pay her a visit.
Hugs.

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Ooh fab thanks for the tip B - hope you are all well and I LOVE your new blog banner. I need your sewing skills for baby clothes at the moment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails