Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm going to do it once a day...



Hi Ladies,


How have you been?


Did you have a good weekend?


We had one sick child, a night out with "The Girls" and a rained-off rugby tournament. So, all in all, quite an eventful weekend.


During the weekend I also did a lot of blog reading and decided that mine needs a bit of a shake-up.


I am a commitmentphobe (if that's actually a word) and I've always tried to avoid tying myself down - it's a wonder I ever managed to get married!


When I started blogging, I told myself that I wouldn't let it take over my life, that I would just do what I felt comfortable with and that has led to me blogging generally once a week.


On reflection, I have decided that I need a shake up. I need to say more. Get out there, stop 'hiding' behind single posts. So, for the next week I am going to blog everyday, at least once a day.


I know to some of you that may not sound particularly adventurous or challenging , but for me it will be an exercise in writing, time management and photography that I really need. So, good or bad, big or small, I am going to put it out there.





It's not about quantity over quality, it's about finding the quality in my everyday life.

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I'm excited for this! I've found that blogging definatly takes quiet a time commitment. I sure do love it though! I need to get better at becoming more consistent wtih my posting. I feel encouraged just reading your post! And can I tell you that I love when I see a little notebook with someone's list. I'm goofy. :)

koralee said...

Yahooo sweet friend...I look forward to reading your posts everyday next week. You know I am one of your biggest fans. xoxo

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hi B! You asked what a Cricut is...so let me tell ya. :) It's a personal cutting machine - it cuts out letters and shapes into paper, of fabric, thin carboard. More or less like a giant, electronic x-acto knife. Only way bigger. :) Here's a link of what it is.

http://www.cricut.com/shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?id=123

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Good (early) morn B :-) Trying to take my mind off a sore wisdown tooth, so your posts this week will be a great distraction to me x

Related Posts with Thumbnails