Monday, January 4, 2010

The end of an era...?

Only 2 days left until school starts... we are saying goodbye to all-day bed-heads, long dog walks and chocolate for breakfast...







(that last one only applies to me; I have a secret stash I've been working my way through)...and we'll be back to early mornings, rushed breakfasts and forgotten gym bags. This has been such a lovely break, I'll be sorry to get back to the hum-drum of everyday life...



oh, but a nice cup of coffee with my feet up and a tidy, quiet house...now that sounds appealling...roll on Wednesday...!



Until then...we'll carry on with the bed heads, chocolate and dog walks...


life is good,


B x

7 comments:

Kasey said...

do you want to come meet me in france in april?
xo

koralee said...

I started back to work/school today...I had so much fun with the students...I forgot how much I adore being around them. Enjoy your "me" time. xoxoxo

pixielation said...

Mine went back to school today - I've got my coffee, and my secret chocolate stash, and I've got my feet up!

I am supposed to ALSO start work. Meh. I would do, but the ironing basket is sitting on my desk. I'd need somewhere else to hide that!

Melissa B. said...

I started back to school yesterday after a 2-week hiatus. Can you say sleepy? SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

Woody Woodpecker...Knot a Problem!

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

B so lovely to have just discovered your blog in time for the New Year so wishing you a sweet one and having just read back through your recent posts I am so happy for your fanily that you have had good news about your mum - that must be a relief for you all xxx

Quasi Serendipita said...

Those are cute shots! Hope you are surviving the snow! Visiting from SITS :)

Carrie said...

Just popping in from SITs. I hope you are able to enjoy the snow. I haven't seen a really big snow in almost 17 years. :( WE live in Georgia. I would love for my little princess to have a bit to play in this year. Maybe you can just wish some my way.

Related Posts with Thumbnails