Saturday, June 9, 2012

At the bottom of my garden...



Phew, what a busy couple of weeks! 


We have finally finished the landscaping around the barn...


 ...and the garden has had a bit of a makeover too.


 You may have noticed a new tab at the top of the page - images and info to follow...


 Well, I have got together with a friend and have been producing hand painted signs for weddings and anniversaries for sale on her website...


It seems to be the perfect time of year for it...


I've had quite a few orders to fulfil...


But it seems I'm not the only 'Busy B' around here!

Back soon with more info - what have you all been up to?

Hugs, B  xxx

8 comments:

Paula said...

Oh how exciting! Looking forward to seeing your signs - well done for getting your creativity off the ground - and your garden looks gorgeous!
Paula xx

Unknown said...

I love foxgloves and it seems the little bee likes it too :-) I am not sure if you can purchase Painting The Past in the UK. If you can't find it online please feel free to contact me, I will send it to you. Have a great sunday, Carolina

Woodside Park said...

Congrats, Busy B!! How wonderful and exciting!! Your foxgloves are divine. Keep us posted!!
Cheers from DC,
Loi

koralee said...

Foxgloves are my favourites! your images are stunning. Hope you are well my friend...it is a busy time of year. xoxo

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Hiya B- hope you are all having a lovely summer despite the rain (at least up here anyways!)

Your garden is looking lovely, that is one good thing about the wet weather.

I am excited to read about your wedding signs - can't wait to see more soon!

Polymer Clay Snails said...

Hi B! It's been a looong while since I've visited your blog! It's as beautiful as ever! Great looking flowers! Even the bee is perfect =D ... Nice to see you're doing well.
-Nydia

The Snowdrop Project said...

Hi B,
Just bumped into your blog again.
Great photos.
Good luck with your new venture.
Have a lovely day,
Lizx

Laurens99 said...

Cara Efektif Memulai Bisnis Online Shop Kalian
Cara Efektif Memulai Bisnis Online Shop – Pada saat ini jualan secara online sudah banyak diminati oleh para pembisnis. https://joker123.web.id Karena banyak peluang dengan sistem online yang lebih efektif dari pada dengan konvensional.

Related Posts with Thumbnails