Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is all around...

Hello my dear friends,

I hope you are all well and keeping warm, wherever you are. Here in the UK it's been freeeeezing lately. But of course I still have to do my duty and take Cookie 'the faithful hound' out for her walks. On one of our walks at the weekend I was trudging along, feeling a little bit sorry for myself at just how cold I was, but it was a new route for us, so I plodded on to see where it would take us.
                                                                   
                                                                      Bleak isn't it?!



                                       Now, is it just me, or do you see a heart in that tree?
I just thought it was so cute and cheered me up no end and today was obviously the day to share it with you -


                                                Happy Valentines Day!
                                                    Sending you hugs, warmth and lots of love,

                                                                           B x

4 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS! How lovely!

Of Pandas and Pirates said...

Neato!! What a find! Thanks for visiting me today!

koralee said...

Adorable...it was all worth it! Hope you came home to a nice cup of hot tea! Hugs to you for a wonderful weekend..hope it warms up soon. xoxox

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Aww lol what a brilliant photo - hope you enjoyed your walk!

Related Posts with Thumbnails