Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mr Sunshine...

Dear Mr Sunshine,

I can't tell you how pleased I am to have you back in my life. I know you may think me needy and obsessive, but I really can't live without you. When I wake up with you you give me strength to face the day. You give me confidence and make me take more care of myself. People even say I look more radiant when you're around.

The problem I have at the moment is with your lack of commitment. One minute you're here and then the next I don't see you for like..a week. That cannot be considered a healthy relationship. Are you with someone else? I need you to be around more. Please... you make me so happy.


All my love, forever.

B x

4 comments:

Renohacks said...

Beautiful! I feel like writing an ode to the sunshine too! Nice toes by the way.

koralee said...

So cute...I could not agree more.xoxo

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Sweet post! I'm totally whit you on this! xx

No Big Dill said...

You want sunshine?!? Come visit me! How about we trade abodes for a week or so. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails