Friday, October 30, 2009

Thank you!



I just wanted to take the time to thank the readers, commenters and followers of this blog (old and new) for their constant support.




I have learned a lot about myself in the months I have spent blogging and although I have not reached my goal- of knowing what I want to do with my life now that the children are all at school and feeling 100% fulfilled. I can say, without doubt, that I am a lot nearer than I was when I began blogging.





You ladies have been such an inspiration and I admire so many of you for just knowing who you are and what you deserve and I am learning that that makes for a happier wife, mother, daughter and friend.





I realise that this may seem like one long ramble...and I have had 2 glasses of wine... but I feel that after many years of giving myself to my family, blogging (and specifically you guys) have given me permission to dream, to create and to plan for more. And I am excited for what may lie ahead.





As I said, I'm still not sure where I'm going with this...originally I thought that sewing, specifically children's clothing, was in my future. But now I am enjoying casting my net wider. I am looking into making jewellery, housewares, furniture...there is so much that interests me, this is my time to create and find out what I'm about. Maybe it's more that one thing? Maybe it's a market stall? A little shop? An Etsy store? Who knows? But I feel that with friends like you I can do anything I set my mind to; you are such great inspiration.




Thank you!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

i love your blog...and love hearing about your life;-)
xo

koralee said...

I am 100% sure you can do whatever your dream is...go for it girl..be my inspiration {well you already are...but you know what I mean}. hugs to you!

Vanya Wilkinson said...

You GO girl :) exciting times, the world is your oyster!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope it's an Etsy shop that is in your future. I'm already addicted and would love to add another fabulous shop to my favs!

kanishk said...

exciting times, the world is your oyster! Work from home India

Related Posts with Thumbnails