Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ta-dah!

Hey guys,
How are you doing? I hope you're all having a great week. I told you last month that I was going to try making a halter dress for little Eva and I actually finished it...but forgot to post....oooops! So here it is, my first dress;



And here it is with a few tweaks from picnik - I {heart} Picnik!

The fabric was on sale; $4 a metre from my local fabric shop. It's not completely finished in these pics; I had to hem it and top stitch the waist after taking these photos, but Eva loved it so much she begged me to let her try it on! Now we just have to wait for some sun so that she can wear it outside :o) If you have warm weather where you are can you send some 'warm weather vibes' over here to Canada? Cheers!

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your week.


Live large,

B

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping in from SITS to say CUTE!I love butterflies and I love that dress!

Yet said...

I just love that dress, I can't believe you made it...I'm so impressed. I saw that you made a comment on my (and my sister's) blog. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully you'll visit again.

Unknown said...

That's adorable, love the bodice and the fabric.

XUE said...

Beautiful dress! My daughter would love such a dress too!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Oh, that's adorable! =) I can kind of sew, but I've never really tried a dress. I have a little sister who would love a dress like that. =)

Makeup Theory said...

Wow, what a beautiful dress. And I love her supermodel pose in the first shot.

TuTu's Bliss said...

That fabric is fabulous and your model is perfect for it. What a stunning princess. You have stunning family. I was headed to bed but got sucked into your blog. Thank you so much for sharing! Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails