Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My dirty secret.

I have a confession to make. I feel that now is the time to come clean. This is something that only people extremely close to me will know and as my blog is supposed to be 'Simply B' I feel it would be incredibly deceptive of me to try and hide this any longer. As you may remember from my previous post; 25 random things about me, I stated that 'I love shoes' and attached a photo of my most recent purchase- a pair of patent shoes which I bought on my last trip to London. However, truth be known I have actually only worn those shoes once since I've had them. Generally, at this time of year, I spend my days walking the dog, schlepping to the shops and getting in and out of the car in sludge and snow. Which would be impossible in anything with a remote heel. I now have to reveal that my usual choice of footwear is far less glamorous and that... in actual fact... I own (and wear on a daily basis) the worlds ugliest shoes.








There, I've done it. Now that I have that out in the open I feel so much better. It's actually quite cathartic! So if you own an item of clothing that's not quite as cool as you'd like, but a necessary part of your wardrobe, wear it with pride and tell me about it here. Go on, I dare you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails