Wednesday, December 30, 2009

In with the new...

The object of a new year, is not that we should have a new year.
It is that we should have a new soul.
G.K.Chesterton


Wow, what a year it's been.


So much has happened in these past 12 months...


...I started blogging for one thing, which has enabled me to meet some fabulous, creative, passionate women, which in turn, encouraged me to get creative myself...oh, and tell the world a little bit about me...


...I said goodbye to my life in Canada and realised that as much as I wanted to go home, part of me will always be left in beautiful Unionville, and there will always be a little bit of Canada in my kids...

...My eldest child graduated and turned 18 and in the process made me feel old, old but proud!


...We found our new home....and I found out my Mum was sick but is now better...

and I learned to laugh, have fun and make the most of those precious moments.


Next year, I plan to do more...more of everything...more of what makes me happy...and more of what makes me scared - I guess that's my New Years resolution.

What about you? Is there something new you're going to start doing? Or maybe there's something you want to stop doing? Let's nail our colours to the mast!

Wishing you all a happy, joyful and peaceful New Year -
I can't wait to share it with you!


B x

2 comments:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Happy New Year to you too, B!! I pray you great blessings in this upcoming year.

koralee said...

Sending lots on New Year love your way my friend. May life continue to be an adventure filled Joy. Thank you so much for all your blog love this past year. xoxoox

Related Posts with Thumbnails