Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas...

picture taken this morning on the moor

The news I've been waiting for... it was good...it was great...


A few weeks ago my Mum was diagnosed with breast cancer. She was booked in for surgery immediately.
Then, we had to wait...to wait and see if the test would show if the cancer had spread into her lymphnodes.
Yesterday we got the results...she got the all clear.


...I can't put into words how I've been feeling the past few weeks...

but now... I am truly...


thankful.


Merry Christmas to all of you, from all of us at Pear Tree Cottage.


B x

4 comments:

koralee said...

Oh I am soooooo happy for you and your family...what a wonderful Christmas present my friend...the worry as you waited would of been beyond words. I so understand as my mom had her kidney removed a few years ago because of cancer. Thank you for sharing and may the rest of your holidays be blessed even more. I am still at my parents home but just had to come visit some of my favourite friends. xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi B!
What wonderful news!!!! We were waiting for the same news last Wednesday for my husbands Aunt. After the surgery they are pretty sure the cancer has not spread. I hope your Mom is feeling better soon.
ps...that picture is just beautiful!

Renee said...

I am very happy for you B and your wonderful news about your Mom.

Merry Christmas.

Renee xoxo

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling I stumbled upon your blog and I am glad I did. You have a lovely blog and a new follower....me. I enjoyed browsing through, good job.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Related Posts with Thumbnails